Saturday, March 1, 2014

Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) Perfect Even Chopping

Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) With the Ninja Master Prep , crush ice into snow in seconds, blend frozen fruits into creamy smoothies, and chop fresh ingredients evenly!

 The interchangeable 400 Watt power pod quickly switches between the 48 ounce pitcher and 16 ounce bowl to allow for versatility in the kitchen. Once you are finished with your blending or chopping, use the convenient storage lids to keep your work fresh Ninja Master Prep (QB900B)

Feature Interchangeable 400 Watt Power Pod Frozen Blending Food Processing Perfect, even chopping 2 conveniently sized jars 2-cup processor minces, dices, chops, blends and purees Blender function features large 48-ounce pitcher has easy pour spout and no slip bottom

Create, store, microwave and serve! Includes 48 and 40-ounce master prep pitchers and 16-ounce master prep bowl Quad blade technology has unique processing power for uniform cutting and ice crushing action

This review is from: Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) (Kitchen) This is my best little gadget and I have many. I wanted a Vita Mix since I can remember but it was too expensive while raising a family. I finally got one a few years ago, and it was a big disappointment.

 It was big, bulky and noisy and it did not do anything special. I used it all the time anyway to make smoothies, it was not much good for anything else.

 Then I saw this Ninja on TV and thought it was a gimmick. I finally bought one since I started to hear many good things about it. And it was very affordable.

Let me tell you, this is better than my $500.00 Vita Mix, I just had to send the Vita Mix back to have it fixed and my Ninja is still going strong.

 I can make my refried beans, chop onions and garlic, smoothies and sauces, but my favorite is the take frozen fruit and add some milk or coconut milk and turn it on, it is just about the best frozen dessert you can find, you may not even have to add sugar if your fruit is sweet enough. I really love Best  Ninja Master QB900B

No comments:

Post a Comment